Monday, December 12, 2011

very cheap homemade cam range finder (LIDAR) programed in visual c++ 2008 express

This project took me allmost 2 days and that's because of the formulas and the calibration of the cam with the laser,camera orientation must be parallel with the laser. i was inspired from here sites.google.com . You can download my entire project from here: rapidshare.com and compile with visual c++ 2008, but very important, you must change the parameters depending on your construction.EX: my distance between the cam and laser is 7 cm. Yours could be diferent. And the error corections are found with continuous measurments between certain distances. if you enjoy my work please take 5 sec from your life and visit my google ads from l2zones.com , thank you.

Visit : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment